Welcome to better health and lower costs
Our innovative direct primary care models improve health and lower costs for individuals, employers and other payors.
- substantial health care savings
- better health and wellness
- unhurried office visits
- same-day appointments
- 24/7 phone & email access to your Doc
- highly personalized care
- see more
- unsustainable rising costs
- unacceptably declining health
- hurried office visits (11 min average)
- typical 20-day wait for appointments
- no direct access to your Doc
- impersonal care
Here’s How We Do It
Consider combining PrimeCare Direct with a high-deductible, “wrap-around” health insurance policy. The vast majority of patient care can be provided in a primary care setting. When insurance companies fold primary care services into their health plans, they leave their ideal role as risk-bearer and become a very inefficient middleman. You lose 40% of your payment to claims processing and other insurance-related administrative expense. Save money with PrimeCare Direct by paying your doctor directly for primary care.
Pay your doctor directly for routine, manageable expenses.
- 80-90% of health care needs
- checkups, screenings, management
- small, efficient, results-based
- pay directly for care, not insurance-company overhead
Use insurance wisely: for large, unexpected expenses.
- rare, unexpected, expensive
- ER visits, inpatient surgery
- large, difficult, complex
- pay through insurance
Learn more about our Direct Pay options
Our Doctors Focus on Results
PrimeCare Direct (PCD) empowers your doctor to focus on improving your health, not merely treating your illness. In fact, the amount of pay PCD doctors receive depends largely upon treatment results, instead of simply the number of medical procedures performed.
- Your doctor’s pay depends largely on good clinical results.
- You and your doctor take the time to work on controlling and preventing illness and disease, not simply reacting.
- You end up healthier, more satisfied, more motivated and you save money in the long run.
- The doctor’s pay depends on the number of procedures provided.
- The doctor is forced to accept a large number of patients and spend little time with each.
- You pay higher insurance premiums and copays, have poorer clinical outcomes, and have unnecessary procedures/tests
With PrimeCare Direct, doctors are eager to help you to better health. It reduces your expenses, and then you and your doctor split the savings.
Spend Time With Your Doctor Instead Of Waiting For Her/Him
The PrimeCare Direct model is more efficient in delivering personalized care at a lower cost than insurance-based medical practices. Within our direct-pay primary care medical homes, PCD doctors manage far fewer patients than the average of about 2,500 for an insurance-based provider; this allows time for your personal PCD physician to focus on your care instead of meeting volume quotas and processing insurance claims. You’ll have plenty of time during appointments to address all your concerns without rushing. With PrimeCare Direct, both patients and doctors work together to save money. Free of complex insurance restrictions, you and your personal PCD physician can focus on what is really important: good health!
Fact: Studies show insurance-based doctors managing 2,500 would have to work nearly 22 hours/day to provide recommended care to those patients.
Isn’t that reason enough to give PrimeCare Direct a try?
Get started with better health and lower costs.